Whatever level you are at in a business, you can always create the ideal environment that will influence and make the customer experience positive and magical. It all starts with your choice to control what you can control to create a positive relationship and experience with your clients, customers and co-workers.
The only thing that you can control is you and your attitude.
- Be interested, not interesting - show genuine interest in your customer.
- Be a good listener and listen to their stories.
- Be knowledgeable about your business or product and become the "go to" person.
- Care! Empathise with your customers and understand their challenges, wants, hopes and successes.
- Be positive and approachable all the time.
Being likable to your customers works time and time again. It makes your business better and more profitable, it makes your work environment more pleasant and constructive and it makes every one of your relationships with your customers more enjoyable and rewarding. When you consistently express this likability component in your business you will begin to influence your customer’s behavior towards you and your business. This will create a positive experience for your customers and build a loyal base of customers towards your business. In other words, lots of repeat business.
Now that is Magical!
What are you doing in your business that makes you more likable?